Sterling Event Group provided technical support for event management company Red Alligator Group
Sterling Event Group were approached by longstanding client Red Alligator Group specialists in event management with particular experience in international sporting events to supply technical production for the International Table Tennis Federation Team World Cup held at the Copper Box Arena, London.
Our solution included full service technical production and as part of the brief the arena had to be divided to create a large practice area separate to the main show courts. On the show court our lighting team worked closely with the broadcast partner to produce specific lighting levels to facilitate the super slow-motion camera systems.
Our previous experience at this venue ensured seamless integration and the 10 days onsite with the Copper Box team were a pleasure.
Each day the arena was packed with spectators with more tuning in to the live broadcast across the world.
A big thank you from us at ITTF for all the efforts from you and your team. Please pass on our thanks to the whole team.
- Arena sound system using d&b V series line array loudspeakers
- Twin screen projection using Panasonic 21K Laser projectors with independent control via Barco S3 screen management system
- Full arena lighting system
- Players entrance effects package including beam lights and Sparkular pyrotechnics effects
- Sponsors branding from custom gobo projection
- Full truss rigging system
- Starcloth drape divide
- CAD drawings
- Onsite technical support throughout