Working alongside long-standing client Connect In Events, Sterling have provided technical production for the Ric Moylan Charity Boxing Nights at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate for the past 4 years
The white-collar charity boxing event gets bigger and more spectacular every year with more than 500 guests raising over £150,000 so far to support St Mary’s Hospital Charity. The event is limited to first time fighters only and offers a 6-week intensive training schedule to get fit and prepared for the fight.
Sterling have provided spectacular lighting, a pumping audio system and pyrotechnics for the fighters’ entrances, as well as a draped backdrop and video projection to introduce each boxer. This years’ event also included live entertainment from Catherine Tyldesley and her band, as well as an after-party with DJ playing in to the early hours.
Awesome night last night, really happy guests and thanks for all yours & the teams help in making that happen. Just wanted to say thank you for all the help leading up to it, and the 3 guys on the night were flawless, completely smashing it out the park with the lighting and sound.
- High end d&b sound system including walk-up stings
- Microphones and monitors for Catherine Tyldesley’s band
- DJ equipment and lighting for the After-Show Party
- Spectacular lighting package including dimmable spotlighting of the boxing ring, animated room lighting to wash the room in colour and add impact to fighters’ entrances and eye-candy lighting effects behind the band
- Large screen with HD Projection for the video content including entrance films and boxer highlight videos
- Draping to form backdrop to the stage
- Pyrotechnics display to add impact to fighters walk on